Grand Gas Fire Ring Kit
The Grand Gas Fire Ring will conveniently heat up all your cool evenings. Designed for slab, paver or gravel bases, Necessories Grand Gas Fire Ring has both style and convenience, and because it’s smokeless and ashless, it’s an ideal alternative for properties with open burning considerations and restrictions. Available in Santa Fe, Desert, Bluestone or Beechwood colors.
- Interior: 31" dia.
- FireGear’s UL listed stainless steel disc insert**
- 65,000 max Btu/hr (natural gas or LP fuel type)
- Adjustable flame/on/off knob
- Thermocouple safety system; flame goes out, gas shuts off
- Push start piezo igniter
- Solid stainless steel and brass hardware
- Easy removal of the disk for maintenance
- Lava rock fire bed
- Two vents on second course
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Build time: 0.5 hour*
- 2.25" H, eight piece, Silver Creek chiseled edge wet cast top
- 52" dia., 2.25" thick
*Build times assume two people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction. See all kits.
**Before building your Grand Gas Fire Ring, check with your local zoning commission for building restrictions and required construction permits.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is a combustion byproduct known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
These kits are available from RCP in the following colors. Inventory may vary. Be sure to refer to actual product when making final color selection. To find a dealer nearest you, please contact us!
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.